We hope you can join us at our 1st Annual Client Appreciation Day Event!
On Saturday, June 15th, from 4:00 – 6:00 pm, we will hold our 1st annual Client Appreciation Day event at Friendly Pets Dog Park, 40 Concord Road in Lee, NH. You and your family are invited to enjoy this special celebration! This will be an environmentally sensitive, catered event with activities for humans and social dogs (we love our feline clients as well but it is not safe for cats to attend this event).
At the event, we will be accepting dry cat and dog food, or monetary donations for the Barrington Food Pantry (please NO wet food donations). These items will help less fortunate pet owners properly feed their feline and canine family.
Give me all the details!
- WHAT: 1st Annual Client Appreciation Day
- WHEN: Saturday, June 15th, 4-6pm – grill running from 4:30-5:30 (if rain the event will be rescheduled)
- WHERE: Friendly Pets Dog Park, 40 Concord Road, Lee, NH – look for our banner
- WHY: To celebrate you!
- WHAT TO BRING: Yourself, your social dog(s), and a donation of dry cat or dog food, or a monetary donation for the Barrington Food Pantry. (Please NO wet food donations.)
- WHAT TO EXPECT: You can expect to have a great time, meet new people and dogs, and eat delicious food prepared by Picasso’s Plate in Barrington! Each family will receive a Wag Bag full of goodies. Dog trainers from our network will also be in attendance to network and answer your training-related questions. We will be joined by Carly Vokey of Carly Vokey Positive Dog Training in Barrington, Louise Daigle and Jake Belmont of Red Pointy Dog Training in Strafford and Laura Gendron from Miss Behavior in Northwood, NH.
- GAMES & ACTIVITIES: We will have games and activities taking place, including a treat scavenger hunt for dogs, pet/pet owner kissing booth, dog swimming, etc.
- QUESTIONS?: Please call or text Traci Bisson at (603) 781-3799 or send an EMAIL.
Do you own a small dog or a puppy?
The Friendly Pets Dog Park has a separate enclosed area where are smaller furry friends can have some time away from the big dogs if needed.
Who else will be attending?
Our amazing pet care team, of course, will be in attendance. Come and meet your pet’s team and ask questions/discuss your pet’s care. We are also very excited that guest dog trainers from our network will also be attending our event. They will be available to offer tips and advice and answer your questions about dog training and behaviors. We will be joined by Carly Vokey of Carly Vokey Positive Dog Training in Barrington, Louise Daigle and Jake Belmont of Red Pointy Dog Training in Strafford and Laura Gendron from Miss Behavior in Northwood, NH.
Our photographer, Traci’s husband Ray, will also be joining us to take pictures throughout the day.
RSVP by Saturday, June 8th so we have a count for food