Now hiring pet sitters and dog walkers!
It Takes a Village Pet Care, located in Barrington, NH, is a sustainably focused company that offers dog walking and at-home pet sitting services for dogs, cats, farm animals and other small pets. We are certified by the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS), fully insured and bonded, and have pet first aid/CPR training.
We are currently seeking dedicated, dependable, honest, trustworthy, and organized go-getters who are experienced animal lovers.
You will work with a team of professionals to provide quality pet care services to owners of cats, dogs, other domesticated pets and farm animals in Barrington, NH and surrounding communities. These duties include but are not limited to: walking dogs within their neighborhoods, providing pet taxi services as needed, properly managing pet waste and disposal, and dispensing and administering prescribed medications as requested by owner. Provide loving care including but not limited to: petting, playing with toys and use of training cues requested by pet owner.
Join our team - dog kisses guaranteed!
Can you answer yes to these questions?
- Do you love animals and enjoy the outdoors?
- Would you love to spend time with animals and get paid for it?
- Do you care about the environment?
- Do you believe giving back to your community is important?
Then joining It Takes a Village Pet Care’s growing team may be just the unique opportunity, to work outside an office, that you’ve been searching for! If you have a high set of personal standards that you bring to every situation, are dedicated, trustworthy and love providing great care to animals – we’d love to meet you!
We are looking for Team Members with the following skills:
- A natural love of pets and genuine caring of people and the environment
- Current or previous pet owner preferred
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Charitable service/volunteer work in community
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
What you will need to get started:
- A reliable, insured car
- The ability to work during the week, on weekends, some holidays, over the summer and school vacations
- A smart phone
- A personal email address
At It Takes a Village Pet Care school vacations, summer, and major holidays are our busiest seasons. We require a schedule of availability during those times of year. A background check will be performed on all final candidates.
If this sounds like a job you would enjoy, please apply below. Starting pay is $10-$12/hour, mileage and cell phone reimbursement, tips as well as weekend and holiday pay
Pet sitter/dog walker applicants should live in or near our service area: Barrington, Nottingham, Lee, Durham, Madbury, Dover, Strafford, Northwood
Pet Sitter/Dog Walker Application
Please complete and submit the information below.
We will review all submissions and contact qualified applicants for an interview. We do require a criminal background check on applicants before hire. We also require that no less than 2 personal and 2 professional references are presented at the interview. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you.