1st Annual Doggy Easter Egg Hunt
**SOLD OUT. See you in 2022!**
The NH Dog Walking Club 1st Annual Doggy Easter Egg Hunt Fundraiser will be held on Saturday, April 3rd from 9-11:30am at Little River Park in Lee, NH.
This will be an exciting event for dogs and their people to engage in fun activities, including canine fitness, relaxing sensory activities, furry family photographs, and a nose work sniffari as dogs search the woods for eggs filled with delicious homemade biscuits. Every dog will receive a goody bag filled with an Easter bandanna, chocolates for the humans, and other samples. If you are lucky, your dog may locate a special egg with a prize slip inside! There will be 960 eggs spread throughout the trail, 24/dog only please.
This event is limited to 40 dogs (no more than 2 people/dog please due to covid). Cost is $15/dog for members (use your $5 off code in your Facebook Group) and $20/dog for non-members (owners are free). A family of 2 may bring up to two dogs to the event. Dogs must be registered and paid for separately. All proceeds benefit our Charitable Partners Program. Children 13+ please. Masks must be worn at event.
- 9am: Check-in, Community members earn an entry in our giveaway for April.
- 9-10am: Pre-event activities take place
- Meet Marie from Happy Belly Bites who has supplied the delicious treats for the eggs.
- Meet April from Healthy Pets NH and participate in a 10-minute canine fitness warm up prior to the egg hunt.
- Get your picture taken with your best friend(s) compliments of Chick Photography. Digital downloads of photos will be available after the event.
- Is your dog a bit over stimulated with the event? Visit with Monica from Barrington Barks & Behavior for a fun sensory experience to help reduce stress and anxiety.
- 10am: Easter Egg Hunt begins
- 10:45-11:30am: sort and recycle eggs, claim prizes at check-in table
The Doggy Easter Egg Hunt is rain or shine. All dogs must remain on leash and pet waste must be bagged and removed from the park. Attendees of this event agree to abide by the NH Dog Walking Club Guidelines. Ticket purchase is nonrefundable unless event is canceled due to unsafe weather conditions. All participants must complete and authorize the General Liability Waiver, Covid-19 Waiver of Liability, and Video/Photograph Release Form prior to attending an event with our Club. If you have already completed – thank you!
Out of stock